- SEC Charges Dallas-Based Trader With Front Running May 24, 2013FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE2013-93 Washington, D.C., May 24, 2013 — The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced fraud charges and an asset freeze against a trader at a Dallas-based investment advisory firm who improperly profited by placing his own trades before executing large block trades for firm clients that had strong potential to increase the stoc […]
- SEC Charges Institutional Shareholder Services in Breach of Clients' Confidential Proxy Voting Information May 23, 2013FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE2013-92 Washington, D.C., May 23, 2013 — The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged a Rockville, Md.-based proxy adviser for failing to safeguard the confidential proxy voting information of clients participating in a number of significant proxy contests. Additional Materials SEC Order An SEC investigation found that an employe […]
- SEC Charges City of South Miami with Defrauding Investors About Tax-Exempt Status of Municipal Bonds May 22, 2013FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE2013-91 Washington, D.C., May 22, 2013 — The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged the City of South Miami, Fla., with defrauding bond investors about the tax-exempt financing eligibility of a mixed-use retail and parking structure being built in its downtown commercial district. Additional Materials SEC Order An SEC investiga […]
- SEC Charges Chicago-Area Father and Son Conducted Cherry-Picking Scheme at Investment Firm May 16, 2013FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE2013-90 Washington, D.C., May 16, 2013 — The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged a father and son and their Chicago-area investment advisory firm with defrauding clients through a cherry-picking scheme that garnered them nearly $2 million in illicit profits, which they spent on luxury homes, vehicles, and vacations. Addition […]
- SEC Names Keith F. Higgins as Director of Division of Corporation Finance May 15, 2013FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE2013-89 Washington, D.C., May 15, 2013 — The Securities and Exchange Commission today named Keith F. Higgins as the new director of the agency’s Division of Corporation Finance. Mr. Higgins comes to the SEC from the law firm of Ropes & Gray LLP where he is a partner in its Boston office with 30 years of experience advising public com […]
TAG | Hard Rock Partners 2011-A
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.